Are you too skinny and your ribs on the show? So, you should be bulking, use a mass gainer. Oh! No, that isn’t for me, only men can go about it. Are you also a typical lady who responds to a mass gainer and bulking this way?
Although the general scenario is, men are obsessed with the muscular bodies as they see it as a mark of masculinity, and women are keener to gain a curvy body, the contrary scenario also exists. There are women who are struggling to gain weight and are battling a severe weight loss problem.
This article is especially for women who are naturally skinny but hesitate to take the aid of a mass gainer out of the fear that it might turn their physique appear bulky like bodybuilders.
Before we go ahead, it makes sense to understand the probable reasons for a lean physique.
- In most cases, genetics and hormonal imbalance play a role in keeping you skinny.
- The high rate of metabolism is another good reason for not gaining mass or body weight.
- Poor or unhealthy diet practice or not having sufficient calorie intake.
- Wrong exercise practice – doing too much cardio exercise will not help you gain muscle mass.
- You may eat enough food but the body is unable to process it well and utilize its goodness due to poor metabolism.
- Lean women are generally advised by self-imposed health experts to not to exercise as exercising may cause them to become slimmer which is totally wrong.
- Last but not least, most women are not aware of the use of mass gainer supplements.
- Moreover, mass gainer supplements are usually marketed as a male-oriented supplement which restrains women from using it.
All the facts quoted above could hinder healthy weight gain and strength.